Send your tax-deductible check to BLFF. Make the check payable to BLFF.
Proceeds from this invested fund provide on-going revenue for future needs. Make your tax-deductible check payable to BLFF Endowment Fund.
Special Projects Fund
Proceeds from this fund address special library projects for enhancing the Bandon Library facility and collections. Use our online donation button or make your tax-deductible check payable to BLFF. Note the special project in the memo or comments section.
STAFF PICKS FUNDRAISING SPECIAL PROJECT FOR 2017-18
Donate to the Staff Picks project to enhance adult and young adult collections in Bandon Library. See Staff Picks Project for more information.
BY MAIL: Mail your donation to:
1204 11th Street SW
Bandon, OR 97411
Be sure to mark in the memo line on your check what your donation is for: General, Endowment, Staff Picks, etc.
ONLINE: Use the donate online button below to use your credit or debit card or your PayPal account to donate.
If you use Amazon, then BLFF can receive donations based on your purchases.
- AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. They must be ordered from the AmazonSmile site to generate a donation.
- When you first go to http://smile.amazon.com you will be prompted to select a charitable organization. Enter Bandon Library Friends and Foundation in the search box and select us from the result.
- Click the graphic below to go to the Amazon Smile website. You can sign in using your existing Amazon account or create one. Be sure to choose Bandon Library Friends as your donation organization.
Click here to go to Amazon Smile
where you can sign into or
create your Amazon account
Do you have bookcases full of hard and paper back books in good condition that are cluttering up your home? Do you have VHS and DVD movies you haven’t watched in ages? Would you like to share them with the community and help fund library book acquisitions? Then pack them up and donate them to the library.
Buy books from the “Never Ending Book Sale” located in the library. Attend one of the BLFF Book Sales. They are scheduled in July and December.
Need the perfect gift for a book lover? Stop by the Bandon Library’s circulation desk and purchase a gift certificate that can be used at annual BLFF book sales and the BLFF Never-Ending Book Sale.
Your annual membership fee of $5 (or lifetime fee of $50) provides:
- advance notice of used book sale
- exclusive one-day early book sale shopping privileges
Click here to go to the Membership Page to join or renew online or with a mail-in form.